Beach, Hot, Fry Shrimp | 海灘、熱、蝦子

Under sunshine, someone beach। Rare people here, who were scattered around the beach। Between the beach and surrounding roads are several the street vendors। Although the weather is so hot that can only let people hear their heavy breathing , but there was a lively atmosphere, as if there are many unvisible people on your side, and not feel bored। It just hot~hot ~hot! Along the beach road and walk the line, want to find the street vendors to drink। Suddenly, a school female colleagues sale fry shrimp, she is also one of the vendors। The strange thing is that her business has been remarkably good under this hot beach। I take her final shrimp, Shelling, eating incomplete shrimp meat, courtesy to say : "It's delicious! "

" Sorry, this is the last one, no! , "She said with a smile.
I also smile : "Never mind, there are opportunities for the future "
" If you are willing to help me with the tools stalls, and perhaps I can give you some? "She asked
"No problem, even if there is no fry shrimp I will be happy to help."
Her work kitchen in another side of the beach. Here only has a small wooden house overlooking the sea and on th beach with a few strokes that be hanged breaking flues. But doesn't exist a small broken boat, lost some miserable feeling.
Tools moved to put next to the washbasin.
"If there are cool watermelon to eat, it the more wonderful! "She washing bowl side edge and humorous said.
"This simple! "I smiled
With these words, I face the sea, invoke by a gesture like a ninjas and shout "Shadow duplicable skill, watermelon come~~".
Without the expected emergence of numerous me, but there have a gas from my legs into the sea. Mess into a white skin and green lines watermelon. Waiting for approaching me, proudly pick it up and give her. Here ! For you! "Surprise! How do you have? Look good to eat. " She did not see that I just do.
"You need not care so much, just eat enough. " I talk to her with a smile :" Can I help you to carve? Forget it, your own good. " I gave her and go in a room next to the kitchen to help her string of fry shrimp."
Of course, when saw plump fry shrimp always sent to my mouth. Afraid she found, but ate very happy that I was laughing in my mind. "A cool watermelon for a few fry shrimp , OK! "
About ate less than three fry shrimp, look the scenery outside, the sun still makes people unable to open their eyes. Afar appeared a small figure on the white beach unexpected point, regardless, continues the "Watermelon for fry shrimp" and with her, I did not communicate.
My brother appeared by riding a bicycle, just the original black spots was my brother.
He Rode around me : "Brother! Do you know where Daddy? "
" He seems to uncle's home. "
He said" Oh ! It's OK! I go to find him now. Do you have something for him? "
I gave him several fry shrimp, like these fry shrimp were mine, said : "Take to eat with daddy. "
Happiest he said :" OK! Bye! "Brother left.
I Ports string well fry shrimp to the colleagues and then said :" Well, this is your fry shrimps."
Gave all the shrimps to her and calmly said :" I have gone, goodbye! "Turnabout and leave.
"Wait! "She suddenly exclaimed.
I scare in my mind, Was it possible that eating fry shrimps behavior was found?
"Do you like me, or how to give me so much favor? "She calm and without feeling.
I vent their anger :" Do you think too much of it! I just have nothing to do in the seaside. "
"What help you don't want to return, and to no purpose. " End the word and turned left.
"Hey ~" she shouted behind me.
.....................

(Alarm clock rang really time! )
------------------------------------
艷陽下,某個沙灘上。這裡沒有什麼人,稀稀落落人散落在沙灘各地,圍繞在沙灘與馬路之間的是零落的攤販,雖然天氣熱得讓人只聽到自己沉濁的呼吸聲,但卻有一股熱鬧的氣氛,彷彿有許許多多的人氣就在你身邊,不會覺得無聊,只是熱~熱~熱~~。
沿著沙灘與道路間的界線走,想找個可以暢飲的攤販。卻發現,一個同校的女同事在賣炒蝦子,她也是攤販之一。奇怪的是在如此逼人低頭的日照下,她的生意卻出奇的好。我接過她鍋底下最後一隻不完整的蝦子串,撥了殼,吃掉勉強湊合的完整蝦肉,禮貌性的對她說:「好吃!」
「抱歉,這是最後一隻,沒有了!」她笑著說。
我還以笑容
「沒關係,以後還有機會。」
「如果你願意幫我一起把攤位的工具搬回去,也許我可以再拿幾隻給你吃?」她問道。
「沒問題,就算沒有蝦子我也樂意幫忙。」正好打發百無聊賴的時間
她的工作廚房在海攤的另一側,這裡只有面海的一間小木屋與白沙上幾根似乎隨意立起掛著破網的木頭,卻沒有該存在而不用的小破船,少了一點蒼涼的味道。
把工具搬到洗手檯旁。
「如果現在有清涼的西瓜可以吃那該有多好啊!」她邊洗鍋子邊打趣的說。
「這個簡單!」我笑著對她說。
說罷,我面對海洋,擺出忍者唸咒的姿勢,右手結印,左手握拳砥柱右手掌,雙腿蹲馬步,喊著:
「影分身之術,西瓜~~」沒有預期中出現很多個我,卻有一股氣衝向海面,匯成一團,變成白色外皮綠色線條的西瓜。等待它飄向我,得意的拿起西瓜遞給她,喏!給你吃吧!
「哇塞!你怎麼會有?看起來很好吃的樣子。」
可見,她剛剛並沒有看到我做的事情。
「你不用管這麼多,有得吃就好了。」我面帶微笑的對她說「要我幫你切嗎?算了,你自己來好了。」
我遞給她之後就逕自走到廚房旁的房間幫她串蝦子,當然,看到肥美的蝦子總是往自己嘴裡送。怕被她發現,又偷吃的很開心,我心裡竊笑
「一顆清涼西瓜換幾隻蝦子,OK吧!」
約莫吃了三隻蝦子,望著屋外的景色,陽光還是讓人無法完全睜開眼睛。遠方出現一個細小的身影,在白色沙灘上突兀的一點,不管,埋頭繼續著理所當然的
「西瓜換蝦子」行為,而且我與她也沒在交談。
我弟弟騎著腳踏車出現了,原來剛剛的黑點是我第弟。
他騎到我身邊:
「哥!你知道爸爸在哪裡嗎?」
「他好像去舅舅家了。」我說
他疑惑「是喔!好吧!我現在去找他,你要拿東西給他嗎?」
我抓起一把身旁被我串直的蝦子塞到袋子,就像這些蝦子是我的一樣,然後遞給我第弟說
:「這些給爸吃,你也一起吃。」
弟弟開心的說:
「好!那我走囉!」
弟弟剛走,我就端起串好的蝦子走向那位女同事,然後說:
「好了,這是你的蝦子。」把所有的蝦子遞給她,若無其事的說:「我得走了,再見!」轉身,起步。
「等等!」她突然喊道,我心中一顫,偷吃蝦子的行為被發現了嗎?
「你是不是喜歡我,不然怎麼願意幫我這麼多忙?」她平靜而不帶感情
我心裡吁了一口氣
:「你想太多了吧!我是正好沒事,在海邊閒晃罷了。」我毫無表情,語帶一絲的氣惱:「幫忙不是要什麼回報的,也沒有什麼目的!」語畢,轉身就走。
「喂~」在我身後她叫道。
.....................
(鬧鐘響了,真是時候!)
0 Responses