My Cabal role | 我的 黑色陰謀

Following ScreenShot my Bright Shadow role, something that arose, I decided to ScreenShot role of the online game I played!
Next is the role of Cabal Online. This game is gorgeous I appreciated the most is. It is really good! I don't haven saw any other online games that can be gorgeous than it.
But, I am not on the line for a long time. When line in and find the official website merger the servers, it is particularly worse, my warehouse more than 10 hundred million virtual coin and several nice heap and precious stones are all gone, only on the more than 10 million! It's OOXX ....

繼ScreenShot我的狩魔獵人的角色之後,一時興起,決定把我玩的線上遊戲的角色都給ScreenShot起來!
接下來是黑色陰謀的角色。這個遊戲的華麗程度是我最欣賞的,真的很讚!我還不覺得有什麼其他的線上遊戲能比它好看的。
很久沒上線了,一上線才發現官方把伺服器都給合併了,尤為甚者,我的倉庫的十幾億黑幣跟一堆好裝、寶石全部都消失了,只剩下身上的一千多萬!真是OOXX....
0 Responses