Several of The Class are Special Kids? | 大部分學生是特殊孩童嗎?

Today I have two sports course. Because has a special in the class, there is accompanied by a special education teacher in class.
This class ,........
Special education teacher: "Are children happier in sports course? Feeling thy are no order, or just only this group?"
I said: "Only this class this way, like I the other one will not be. The others children will listen what teacher say, I do not know how this class do?"
Special education teacher: "Are there many classes of the children our special children?"
I said: "Ought there are not!"
Special education teacher: "I think there are a few boys look much like the children of our special classes, but I do not know them."
I said: "What ......?"
Special education teacher: "Because they would be in " nobody "state, not listening to the teacher says and only do his own things and don't know what they are doing!"
I smile: "I have discovered that I had also thought that. "
Special education teacher: "These boys really own strange behavior, if they in the special class, I can't judge any what difference of them?"
I :"............... = =!!!"
(Mystery Voices: these children are pityingly!......)
---------------
今天去上了兩節體育課,其中一班因為有特殊的小朋友在班上,因此有位特教老師陪同上課。
今天上課時,........
特教老師:"小朋友上體育課時都比較開心嗎?感覺不太守秩序,還是只有這班這樣?"
我說:"只有這一班這樣,像我教的另外一班就不會,老師說得都會聽,這一班不知怎麼搞得?"
特教老師:"這一個班很多是我們資源班的小朋友嗎?"
我說:"應該沒有啊!"
特教老師:"我覺得有幾個男生看起來很像我們資源班的小朋友,可是我卻不認識"
我說:"是......?"
特教老師:"因為他們會處在"忘我"的狀態,老師說得話完全聽不進去,只會做自己的事,而且不知道自己在做什麼!"
我笑了笑:"這我早就發現了,我原也以為...."
特教老師:"這些男生的行為真奇怪,如果把他們放在資源班裡,我還認不出來有什麼差別呢?"
我:"............... = =!!!"
(謎之聲:這些小朋友真慘!......)
0 Responses