My Introduction for English Class

My name is Arthur, Lee. Im in my late 20s. I’m from Yunlin County. There are five members in my family, Dad, Mom, younger brother, younger sister and me. Im single now. I graduated form Taipei Municipal University of Education. Im easygoing but sometimes stubborn. I usually exercise three times a week. The badminton, table tennis and surf are the most frequent things I do. I teach computer and manage network system at elementary school. Another status, Im a new graduate student and major in Computer Science and Information Engineering of NTUST.

My short-term goal is to improve my English ability. My long-term goals are to have a steady job with much money and travel with my wife at least two countries a year. If I achieved my goals, I will do voluntary services for the world.

Thank you very much.

0 Responses